Dr Sandra Westland, DProf, MA in Existential Psychotherapy & Counselling, B Ed (hons), UKCP Reg,
Adv Dip.Hyp/Psych, SQHP, FMHPA, MUKHR, Adv Inner Child Therapy (PICT), NLP Practitioner.
Sandra has completed her Doctorate and Masters degree in Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling, and is also in the process of completing her sixth book.
She has completed training in:
- Existential Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy
- Analytical Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy
- Advanced Inner Child Therapy
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing
She has also trained in many other different forms of Psychotherapy, including Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Transactional Hypno-Analysis.
Sandra is a qualified supervisor and offers clinical supervision, as well as academic mentoring.
To book a session or therapy or enquire about clinical supervision or academic mentoring, contact Sandra here.